Saturday, April 18, 2015

Painting with the girls

Today we had a fun day of painting ceramics.  The girls and I took Popi to a shop where you can pick out a ceramic something and paint it.  We get to pick them up next week all glazed and ready for fun. Kirsten picked out a cupcake shaped box.  Melanie picked out a cat statue and a bear statue.  Popi picked out the same cupcake design as Kirsten and I picked out a wine glass.  We had such fun.  I painted my glass purple on top and pink on the bottom.  Then I painted daisy like flowers in all different colors around it and connected them with a vine that then trailed down the stem to the bottom of the glass.   The final touches were a ladybug on the bottom of the stem and my farmgirl number.  I plan on using my glass whenever I am in a farmgirl mood and of course to celebrate the Farmgirl Jubliee.

No comments:

Post a Comment