Monday, October 28, 2013

Simple? Or too busy life

This week I am back to full-time as a veterinarian.  I fear this will complicate my goal of a simple life for our family.  I have been making strides both inside our home and outside of it to simplify.  All our cleaners are now homemade or natural.  The garden is becoming more organic and more heirloom crops.  I find myself brainstorming on new foods for us to grow next spring.

Mary Janes Farm has been a big help through it all.  I just applied for my 42nd badge.  I love working on the badges as they teach me new things that I haven't thought of before.  The farmgirls on the forum are a big help too.  They offer up such great advice.

Hopefully I can continue on my quest to simplify our life while working a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment